This is how you can make macaroni casserole crispier:
- Cut the refrigerated macaroni casserole into pieces.
- Roll the pieces first in wheat flour, then in egg and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in butter in a pan until crispy.
- Serve with salad.
Chicken and coconut soup:
Chicken and coconut soup is delicious as it is, but you can make it more filling as follows:
- Cook rice or wheat noodles in water according to instructions.
- Place the cooked noodles in serving bowls.
- Pour hot soup on the noodles and enjoy.
Meatballs are an all-time favourite. For variety, you can give them a Mediterranean twist. Mamma mia!
- Sauté a chopped onion and some garlic in a broad frying pan or pot.
- Add a tin or package (400 g) of high-quality crushed tomatoes and a pinch of wheat flour if the tomatoes seem to be too runny. Stir carefully.
- Season with salt, black pepper, a pinch of sugar and chopped basil.
- Add a dash of cream to give the sauce a softer taste.
- Heat at a low temperature until the sauce thickens.
- Add the meatballs and simmer. Stir carefully to keep the meatballs intact.
- Serve with pasta.